We attach great importance to protecting your data which can be collected during your visit to the website www.kiesow.org. By the way, you can visit our site at any time without providing any personal information. Your personal data will only be collected and, if necessary, stored when you contact us voluntarily. You can find the statutory provisions for the protection of your data in the General Data Protection Regulation and in the German Federal Data Protection Act. The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection law provisions is
KIESOW DR. BRINKMANN GmbH Co. KG
Phone: +49 5231 7604-0
Fax: +49 5231 7604-28
The data protection officer is Mr Thomas Werning, Afrikastr. 42, 32791 Lage, Phone: +49 5232 696555-8, Fax: +49 5232 696555-9, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you can find the information on what data we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used. Should you still have any questions, you are welcome to get in touch with us at email@example.com. In addition, you have the right, in the event of illegal use of your data, to complain to the following competent supervisory authority:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
P.O. Box 20 04 44
Phone: +49 211/38424-0
Fax: +49 211/38424-10
During the visit to our site, various server statistics are automatically stored which your browser transmits to our provider’s server. Among other things, the name of the website called up, file, date and time of the retrieval, data volume transferred, report of successful retrieval, browser type plus version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the site previously visited), IP address and the access provider requesting are logged.
This data is used for statistical evaluation of the visits to our site and for us is not allocable to specific people. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 I f of GDPR. No merging of these data with other data sources is carried out. The IP address is anonymized. We are legitimately interested in collection of these data for the following reasons: with the help of the data we can optimize our offer for users by, for example, being able to prevent the accessing of malicious sites or to optimize access via certain browsers. What is more, it is by the logging of the IP address that delivery of the site to the visitor is made possible in the first place.
As a matter of principle, you have the right to object to this collection of data. By way of an exception, this can de facto not be considered in this case, as otherwise use of the site would be impossible.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
a. General remarks
If you have placed personal data at our disposal, we use it to answer your inquiries, for advice and for handling of contracts concluded with you and/or for technical administration. Your personal data is only passed on to third parties or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary for the purposes of the handling of a contract, this is required for billing purposes or you have given your authorization beforehand. You have the right at any time to revoke any issued authorization with effect for the future, see also Item 7 regarding your rights as a person concerned.
b. Contact form, return of empties and inquiry by e-mail
In the case of use of our contact form as well as inquiries concerning return of empties, we collect and store the name and the e-mail address as well as the contents of your inquiry for the purpose of answering your question. Further details are optional. If you send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data included in the e-mail.
Legal basis Should a contractual relationship develop from the inquiry, by way of the initiation of a contract, or, if the inquiry refers to an existing contractual relationship, the legal basis is Art. 6 I (b) GDPR, as the storage of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a pre-contractual or contractual obligation. Furthermore, we also have a justified interest in accordance with Art. 6 I f GDPR in the processing of the data for the purpose of communication and answering your inquiries.
Deletion of the data takes place when the purpose of storage has ceased, that is, after reply to your e-mail/contact form inquiry and/or when the matter relating to the inquiry has been conclusively clarified. You have the right at any time to revoke the consent granted, without the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent being affected. Concerning the entitlement to deletion and information, see Item 7 below regarding your rights as a person concerned.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the fact that we merely make the retrievability of the site easier for you with the above-mentioned cookies, do not collect any tracking data in the process and hence there is no interference with your personal rights and fundamental liberties.
You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can, under certain circumstances, lead to adverse effects on functionality. For your further rights as a person affected see Item 7 below. These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and are deleted upon the end of the visit to our site. You have a right at any time to information on and to objection concerning your data stored by us, see Item 7 below regarding your rights as a person affected. In your web browser, you can completely exclude the acceptance of cookies. However, this can, under certain circumstances, lead to adverse effects on functionality.
You have a right at any time to information on and to objection concerning your data stored by us, see Item 7 below regarding your rights as a person affected. In your web browser, you can completely exclude the acceptance of cookies. However, this can, under certain circumstances, lead to adverse effects on functionality.
This web site uses "fonts.com”, a font service of Monotype GmbH ("fonts.com”), Werner-Reimers-Straße 2-4, 61352 Bad Homburg ("fonts.com”). The fonts used are locally installed, only the number of pages viewed is transmitted to "fonts.com". At the same time your IP address can additionally be transmitted to a server of "fonts.com" and be stored within the scope of the usual server log.
The further processing of this information is the responsibility of "fonts.com"; the corresponding conditions and setting possibilities can be seen from the data protection notes (www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy) of "fonts.com”.
Legal basis for the use of web fonts is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Our justified interest results from the fact that we can present to you the representation of the fonts in a homogeneous form. You are entitled to a right of information and objection at any time regarding your data stored by us, see below Item 7. Regarding your rights as a person affected.
This web site uses the open-source web analysis service Matomo (formerly Piwik), of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
For the purposes of the respective evaluation cookies are stored on your computer. The information thus collected are stored by the responsible person exclusively on his own server. Storage of the personal data of the users is carried out only there. No passing on of the data to third parties takes place.
Information from Matomo on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
This web site uses Matomo in order to be able to analyze the use of the web site and to regularly improve it. Via the statistics gained, the offer can be improved and can be made more interesting for you as a user. By means of the evaluation of the data gained, the person responsible is in a position to compile information about the use of the individual components of the web site. This helps to constantly improve the web site and its user friendliness. In these purposes is also to be found the justified interest in the processing of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1, letter f, GDPR. Through the anonymization of the IP address, the user’s interest in its protection is adequately accounted for.
You can suppress the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you deactivate the storage of the cookies, it will be pointed out to you that you can possibly not use this web site to the full extent. Prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by the setting in your browser. The prevention of the use of Matomo is possible by your removing the following hook and in that activating the opt-out-plug-in:
This web site uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. The IP addresses are consequently further processed in abbreviated form; direct personal identification can thus be excluded. The IP address transmitted by means of Matamo from your browser will not be merged with data collected with other persons responsible.
a. Rights of information
You have the right at any time to receive information about the personal data stored by us concerning you. You can request information on the following information. We must provide the information within a period of one month:
- the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients and/or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you were disclosed or are yet to be disclosed;
- the planned duration of storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific details of this are not possible, criteria for the fixing of the storage period;
- the existence of a right of correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you, a right of restriction of the processing by the person responsible or of a right of objection to this processing;
- the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- all the available information about the origin of the data if the personal data was not collected from the person concerned;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art.22 paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved as well as on the consequences as well as the effects for the person concerned striven for with such processing. We point out that such automated decision-making is not carried out on our part.
- regarding whether the personal data concerning you is transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection you can demand that you are to be informed about the appropriate guarantees relating to transmission in accordance with Art.46 of the GDPR.
b. Right of correction
You are entitled to demand correction without undue delay of incorrect personal data concerning you and/or the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you.
c. Right of deletion / Entitlement to deletion
You are entitled to have the personal data concerning you deleted without undue delay and we are obliged to delete this data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based according to Art. 6 I (a), and no other legal basis for the processing exists.
- You object, in accordance with Art. 21 I of GDPR, to the processing of your data which we collect based on our legitimate interests presented (e.g. at Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object according to Art. 21 II DSGVO to processing within the scope of direct advertising.
- The personal data concerning you was unlawfully processed by us, for example without consent or without legitimate interests.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for the meeting of a legal obligation affecting us in accordance with European Union legislation or German law.
- The data was collected within the scope of services offered by the information society to you as a minor in accordance with Art. 8 of GDPR.
If we have published personal data of yours and if we are obliged to delete for one of the above-mentioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose Internet sites the data is published about your wish for deletion in an appropriate way and state that you as a person concerned have requested us to delete all links to this data as well as the deletion of all copies or replications.
The right to delete does not exist if the processing is required
- for exercising of the right of freedom of expression and information;
- or meeting a legal obligation that processing according to European Union or German legislation requires, e.g. within the tax law retention obligations, or for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercising of public authority that was transferred to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 II (h) and (i) as well as Art. 9 III of GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Art. 89 (I) GDPR, as far as the right of deletion probably makes the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impairs it, or
- for the making, exercising of or defending against legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d. Right of restriction of data processing
You are entitled to demand from us the restriction of processing if one of the following prerequisites has been fulfilled:
- If you dispute the correctness of the personal data and in fact for a length of time that makes it possible for us to check the correctness of the personal data,
- If the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- If we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for claiming, exercising of or defending against legal claims.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data that we collect based on our legitimate interests presented (e.g. for Google Analytics) if it is not yet certain whether our legitimate interests outweigh your rights.
If the processing was restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned reasons, this personal data – apart from its storage – may only be processed with your consent or for making or exercising of or defending against legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or legal entity (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or of a member state. If you have brought about the restriction of processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
e. Reporting obligation
If you have claimed the right of correction, deletion or restriction of processing in relation to us, we are obliged to report to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionately high degree of effort/expenditure. You are entitled in relation to us to be informed about these recipients.
f. Right to transferability of the data
You are entitled to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us with in a structured, usual and machine-readable form. Moreover, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without obstruction by us, if
- processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 (I) GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art.6 I (b) of the GDPR and
- processing is carried out with the help of automated processes.
In exercising this right, you have, in addition, the right to obtain a situation where the personal data concerning you is transmitted directly from us to another company as far as this is technically feasible. The rights and liberties of other persons must not be detrimentally affected by this.
The right to data transferability does not apply to processing of personal data that is required for the performance of a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercising of public authority that was transferred to us.
g. Right of objection
You are entitled for reasons arising from your special situation to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you that is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 I (e) – necessary processing on the basis of a task in the public interest or (f) GDPR – presenting our legitimate interest, e.g. in the case of online marketing; this applies also to profiling based on these provisions.
We no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless we can provide evidence of compelling defendable reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and liberties, or the processing is used for making, exercising or defending legal claims. If the personal data concerning you is processed to carry out direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for such advertising purposes; this also applies to the profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct advertising, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes. You have the possibility in connection with the use of services of the information society – irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right of objection by means of automated processes in which technical specifications are used.
h. Right of revocation of the data protection declaration of consent
You are entitled to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to revocation will not be affected by revocation of the consent.
i. Contact person for the rights of the person concerned
If we cannot directly make it possible for you to exercise your rights within the scope of processing of the data, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address stated in the imprint.
Status of this Data Protection Declaration as of: 12.04.2019